Πέμπτη 7 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Purpose of this blog

My name is Mikaela Poulymenopoulou and I have received a doctoral degree from the department of Digital Systems, University of Piraeus in Greece. My research interests include cloud services, service-oriented architecture - web services technology, workflow technology, systems analysis, project management etc.  My research area is basically on healthcare informatics including virtual patient records, healthcare workflows etc. Currently I am teaching at the Master degree of the department Digital systems of the University of Piraeus.
During my research, many times I faced the difficulty of finding the most appropriate software platform to implement my research scenarios. But either afterwards many times I have to test different software platforms to choose which fits best for the lessons I teach. Unfortunatelly, it is very often the lack of free software documentation and tutorials on how to install and use a software platform. Because there is no need for everyone to reinvent the wheel I decided to create this blog to write and help other people, too, to find information, examples and comparisons among the software platforms I have used and tested.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου